Все бросаю работать

Общие темы. Пожалуйста, для обсуждения "конкретных" вопросов используйте соответствующие тематические конференции.
Ответить
Гея
Маньяк

Re: Все бросаю работать

Сообщение Гея »

Может врала газетенка ХЗ.
В Австралии был таки случай, по ТВ показывали. Вот так вот $6 000 000 семейству (папа+мама+дочка) перевели на счет ошибочно. Через 2 дня хватились, а денег и семейки след простыл. Чет, больше не слыхала о них, типа, нашли-не нашли?
3ABXO3
Графоман

Сообщение 3ABXO3 »

Если вам на счет переведут деньги по ошибке (один доллар, пять миллионов, без разницы) а вы их потратите, то это воровство. За такое в тюрьму сажают.
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Если вам на счет переведут деньги по ошибке
то может их потратили по ошипке... :mrgreen2:
Я не проверяю свой счет месяцами, трачу и трачу, пока дают..и не блокируют карточку..
3ABXO3
Графоман

Сообщение 3ABXO3 »

В суде разберутца, и быстро докажут кто верблюд :D
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Прежде фсего поймать их надо..Они небось в Молдавии давно кумыс лакают..
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Настырные ... Даже номер телефона короткий..
"Marvin Carradine" <annag@stereoscout.com>To: undisclosed-recipients

Hello,
I am Mr. Marvin Carradine a former US Army Contractor presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) USA. During our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment left by a diplomat from United Kingdom (UK) who was supposed to deliver these packages to you but failed to provide necessary clearances needed by the US Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 280 pounds.
When i checked all i can get is your email on the trunk boxes at this point I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my "SECURED" email address which in(carradinemrmarvin@gmail.com) for quickprocessing and response With your Full Name, Address, Cell And Home Number and closet International Airport.
Regard.
Mr. Marvin Carradine
Assistance Inspection Director
Los Angles International Airport
Los Angeles, CA90045, United States (LAX)
Private Tel:+1(813)-3550-12
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Наконец то я выиграл BMW...
Congratuations.. Winning Notification From BMW AUTOMOBILE
Tuesday, May 19, 2015 11:46 AM
"Mrs. Joanne Brooks" <INFO@BMWGROUP.COM>
To:
undisclosed-recipients
Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2015 Model BMW 7 Series CAR, a CHECK worth $500,000.00 USD from the international balloting programs held in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected.
The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to the claim of your prize.
Email: claimsdepartment.office1@gmail.com
Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:7753460403/14. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:
1. Name In Full :
2. Residential Address :
3. Nationality :
4. Age :
5. Occupation :
6. Direct Phone :
7. Present Country :
8. Email address :
9. pin code Number BMW:

Mrs. Joanne Brooks.
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
vm222
Маньяк

Сообщение vm222 »

Тут мне посмешнее предложение пришло, чем африканское наследство :lol:
Tabitha Bridges

sand.dem@wanadoo.fr
Hi
I want to invite you to work with our company. The company is based in Denmark. Our company is engaged in supply and export of wood for world trade. Our company is looking for representatives who can help us. So what is this help? We need employees who will be engaged in finance in different countries. We are interested in the country: America, CA and EU.
I am a representative of the company. My management decided to recruit staff. I as a regional manager of a multinational company will keep in touch with you.
As it has been written above. You will only communicate with me. And will be a representative of our company.
Most of our customers use cash, bank transfer. But unfortunately, our bank accounts in the United States, CA and Europe are very congested. And at the moment we can not get the money. It is in this industry, our company needs you, both in the representative. You will need to make bank transfers, you will receive from our customers.
I want you to notice that working as a sales representative, you will receive a bonus of 5% of the total bank transfer.
If vases are interested in our offer, forward your resume.
After reviewing your resume, I will contact you by phone or reply message to your email. For this you have to give us your phone number in the resume.
Woodreseller Company
Шэф
Маньяк

Сообщение Шэф »

From: "Kofi Black"... - I had been intrigued... and pleased with the attention :)
Nigga gets straight to the business Изображение

[10:56:00 AM] *** After a month, i sent a reminder and finally discovered from his contract employer of the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Willford Cage, died in the plane crash On 21st of July 2011; in order for the bank not to transfer the said sum of $8,538,000.00 as unclaimed funds to the Ghana treasury account. I am now seeking your cooperation to act as NEXT OF KIN to late Mr. Willford Cage to claim the funds and move them into useful investments, we shall split the money between ourselves upon the confirmation of the money into your dominated Bank Account in any bank of your choice. I am ready to offer you 40% of the total funds and 50% for myself and 10 for any expenses made during and after the transaction and upon the receiving of your email i shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay.
koffiblack@outlook.com

Thanks for your kind understanding, i anticipate on your immediate response of readine
ss and willingness to proceed on this transaction.

Kofi Black
The Manager Of International
Commercial Bank Of Ghana.
koffiblack@outlook.com ***
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Теперь даже FBI в доле..Китайцы озверели от голода..

WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM, THE FBI
Friday, September 4, 2015 4:37 PM
"James Comey" <services@chinabluedon.cn>
Dear Beneficiary,

After proper and several investigations and research at Western Union and Money Gram Office, we found your name in Western Union database among those that have sent money through Western Union and this proves that you have truly been swindled by those unscrupulous persons by sending money to them through Western Union/Money Gram in the course of getting one fund or the other that is not real.

In this regard a meeting was held between the Board of Directors of WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM, the FBI alongside with the Ministry of Finance, As a consequence of our investigations it was agreed that the sum of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars (U.S.250,000.00) should be transferred to you out from the funds that The United States Department of the Treasury has set aside as compensation payment for scam victims.

This case would be handled and supervised by the FBI. We have submitted your details to them so that your funds can be transferred to you. Contact the Western Union agent office through the information below:

Contact Person: Vickie Kreis
Address: Western Union Post Office, California
Email: vickiekreis32@usa.com

Yours sincerely, James Comey
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Сегодня сенатор прислал подляну..
"Senator Olubukola A. Saraki" <debtspayment03@gmail.com>
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Hello

This is to notify you of your unpaid funds with reference Number: AV/FGN/MIN/0015. We Apologies for
the delay of your payment, the Inconveniences and Inflict that the delay might have indulge you
through. You are also to note that we have been mandated and instructed by the UN, IMF, the
American government and other world financial power based on the meeting held that we should
immediately verify all this and carryout all payments without further delay to avoid any embarrassment
this might course yourself and us.

From the Records of outstanding payment with the federal government of Nigeria, your name was
discovered amongs the outstanding who have not yet received their payments. I wish to inform you
now that the square peg is now in square hole, and can be voguish for that your payment is being
processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my
record in my file your outstanding contract payment is US$10,500,000.00 million dollars.

However, where having some serious problems with your payment which have demoralized us, In
respect to this payment, one Mr. James Banks submitted an application that you authorized your
funds to be paid to him on your behalf with a report that you are now paralyzed as a result of the
ghastly motor accident you had some months back and we would like to confirm the below.
(1) Did you at any time delegate anybody not even from your family to claim your fund on your behalf?
(2) Were you involved in a motor accident?
(3) Are you aware or related to one Mr. James Banks? Or neither issued him any Power of Attorney
nor signed any Deed of Agreement?
Kindly confirm to me if you truly authorized this act or not as I sense that your funds are been diverted.
Be also informed that your payment will be effected to you via direct bank transfer or bank draft as you
are to choose how you wish to receive it. You are highly required to get back to me a.s.a.p to this
email debtspayment0022@gmail.com and please include your phone number in your reply.
Yours faithfully

Senator Olubukola A. Saraki
SENATE PRESIDENT

Ну мой стандартный ответ:
Fuck you fucking fuck..
johndoe
Маньяк

Сообщение johndoe »

levak писал(а): Ну мой стандартный ответ:
Fuck you fucking fuck..
ну че ж так скучно то.. вот как надо
http://polar-bearr.livejournal.com/17446.html
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Клевая история..
Тока тут это не прокатит..Здесь уже давно живут соплеменники и члены нигерийской мафии..и их полно.. :mrgreen2:
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

В ногу со временем...
Hello My Friend,
Please understand me deeply. My name is Mrs Amira Abi from Syria. I am 67 years old woman,I got your esteemed contact during my Comprehensive research for a reliable and trustworthy individual on-line search Via (Network Power Charitable Trust)
I am the CEO of Amira Seafood Ltd in India and Cambodia. I am in Syria when the islamist militant ISIS took over the state I live.
The fights took my family lives and left me in a paralyzed condition. I am now trapped in Syria,
I am not sure if I will survive this because they are killing and Bombing us every day,
every body have run away i dont have who to help me,because of my condition. and i dont know when is my turn to die,
RAQQA is the region I live in Syria and is now controlled by ISIS militant.It is a horrible life here. I am secretly sending you this email
in regards of my funds in Cambodia to be use for charity plans and humanitarian aid for the less privileged,
the widows in your country. I can't go back to Cambodia anymore. The money there is $10,165.000.00. 30% should be for your commitment,
You will have to contact my lawyer in Cambodia.
Email: attorneysovann@qq.com so that he can arrange the release of the
funds to you with this information,
From now I can't reply you again. This email was secretly sent to you confidentially.
Thanks
Mrs Amira
Sent from Google Mail on Android
"Mrs. Amira Abi" <abi_amira@barid.com>
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Новый скам поворот:
INTERAC e-Transfer from Canada Revenue Agency System
Wednesday, May 18, 2016 5:18 PM
Mark as Unread

"2016 Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)" <CIEC@ujafed.org>

Full Headers Printable View
-Dear TaxPayer "имяряк"

-Canada Revenue Agency has sent you an INTERAC e-Transfer (previously INTERAC Email Money Transfer).

-Amount - $493.55 CAD

-Sender’s Message - A message was not provided

-Expiry Date - May 18 2016
-Action Required:
-To deposit your money, click here: http://infohelpuserinfocra.from-ma.com/ ... inecanada/

-2016 Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Online Support
Ответить