Все бросаю работать

Общие темы. Пожалуйста, для обсуждения "конкретных" вопросов используйте соответствующие тематические конференции.
Ответить
Kiseta
Графоман

Re: Все бросаю работать

Сообщение Kiseta »

:D
комик сделал карьеру на скаме :)
RISK
Маньяк

Сообщение RISK »

:roll:

United Nations <suzel@fcvnet.net>
Today at 3:48 AM

To

notice@un.org

Message body
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.

It is a distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only would be paid to you through the Money Gram Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment.

This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of your funds. Please take note that you will pay US$185 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only through the Money Gram Money Transfer.

Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your Money Gram Money Transfer within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you.

I await your response for further proceedings.

Sincerely yours,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
{Under-Secretary-General}
United Nations

:s1:
Stanislav
Mr. Minority Report

Сообщение Stanislav »

Какие люди у нас на Каморке! Одни в Олимпиаде участвуют, другие в кино снимаются, а третьим вообще из ООН пишут! ;-)
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Теперь вот работать хотят заставить... :lol:
Re: CV
Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:27 PM
"cedric.huber@extelis.fr" <cedric.huber@extelis.fr>
Hello!
We are looking for employees working remotely.
My name is Hope, I am the personnel manager of a large International company.
Most of the work you can do from home, that is, at a distance.
Salary is $2500-$5000.
To receive more information and details about the vacancy contact us on email: info@binaryswork.com

Best regards!
Vims
Northern Yeti
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vims »

levak писал(а):Теперь вот работать хотят заставить... :lol:
Re: CV
Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:27 PM
"cedric.huber@extelis.fr" <cedric.huber@extelis.fr>
Hello!
We are looking for employees working remotely.
My name is Hope, I am the personnel manager of a large International company.
Most of the work you can do from home, that is, at a distance.
Salary is $2500-$5000.
To receive more information and details about the vacancy contact us on email: info@binaryswork.com

Best regards!
Меня зовут Надежда :lol: :lol:
ну ну :)
Groundhog
Графоман

Сообщение Groundhog »

Присоединяюсь к клубу скамируемых.
Только что послал нах козу представляюшуюся сотрудником американской налоговой службы.
Начала с того что пошлет ко мне полицию арестовать за уклонение от налогов.
Дальше слушать не стал чего она хотела. Послал. Ну и народ пошел прежде чем звонить ходь бы представили как в Канаду приезжают американские полицейские и арестовывают кого-либо здесь.
Сижу жду полицию ...
tasko
Графоман

Сообщение tasko »

Groundhog писал(а):Присоединяюсь к клубу скамируемых.
Только что послал нах козу представляюшуюся сотрудником американской налоговой службы.
Начала с того что пошлет ко мне полицию арестовать за уклонение от налогов.
Дальше слушать не стал чего она хотела. Послал. Ну и народ пошел прежде чем звонить ходь бы представили как в Канаду приезжают американские полицейские и арестовывают кого-либо здесь.
Сижу жду полицию ...
В последнее время зачастили звонки из якобы канадской налоговой.
Автоматический голос сразу начитывает ужастики, которые ожидают если им не перезвонить.
Никакой другой информации не предоставляется.
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Mail..
Saturday, September 10, 2016 10:37 PM
"MICHAEL HALL" <ykm@on-nets.com>
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Hey,
I am Capt. Michael Hall an officer of the U.S Army, I'm currently stationed in Halab, Syria and I need to know if you can assist me with the safe keeping of some packages. I'll give up more details as soon as I get a positive response, just bear in mind that this is not Illegal in anyway.
Yours in service
Michael Hall
Во дает..Наверное копи царя Саломона нашел... :roll:
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Афигеть скока букв... :roll:
Учитесь как излагать надо...
Notification..
Monday, September 12, 2016 5:44 AM
"JO WHELAN" <petrierd@gov.ns.ca>
To:
undisclosed-recipients

ATTENTION:
As you must be aware, I am the Controller General for the Reduction of the National Debt in the United Kingdom. I am writing you with regards to your stalled funds transfer you have been expecting from the U.K. For your interest, I would urge you to accord this correspondence your full indulgence and attention, as you may likely have been receiving other
emails of similar contents from the numerous fraud syndicate and impostors. The authenticity and difference would be evident in a moment.
I was specially instructed by the Office of the Prime Minister to embark on a personal review of all long pending and stalled International Transfer Files of all Banks Operating in the United Kingdom, including those at our Offshore Foreign Correspondent Banks, with a view of redeeming genuine cases of Transfers, and consigning others as bad debt inthe Federal Budget. The office of the Prime Minister has mandated me to ensure that all genuine claim and transfers are paid.
The Government of the U.K took this major step in addressing these problems of all stalled transfers as a result of the global financial crisis that has affected banks by establishing an autonomous National Debt Management Office (NDMO) to take over payment responsibility on behalf of all banks operating in the UK.
The creation of the NDMO consolidates debt management functions as a result of the global financial melt-down for ensuring proper coordination of all payments emanating for the U.K. The NDMO centralizes and coordinates the country's debt recording and management activities, including debt service forecasts; transfers payments; and advising on debt negotiations as well as new borrowings.
It also provides for the establishment of a supervisory board that has oversight functions on all banks operating in the UK as well as endorsement of strategic thrusts and policies for the organization,consistent with the broad policy objectives of government. Your transfer file came to my attention just this morning, and I was compelled to take special interest in your transfer because of its peculiar history of procedural inconsistencies and unauthorized payment approval documents that are contained in your file. Obviously all the persons you assigned to process your transfer have proved to be fraudulent and incompetent.
Simply put it that some management of the Bank have tried unsuccessfully to smuggle your transfer through a non-existent back door, while impersonating the offices of various government departments before you, and feeding you with forged transferred document.
Consequently, I have this morning ordered the heads of all the relevant Government Departments genuinely involved in the foreign transfer protocol, including the Treasury Department, and the Bank to suspend all further action on your transfer pending conclusion of my personal investigation into the actual reasons why your transfer has failed to date. Official memos have been issued to the relevant departments.
However, preliminary evidence shows clearly that these fraudulent persons you have assigned to help you process your transfer have been extorting monies from you through concocted excuses and lies, only for them to divert the monies collected from you to their private pockets and return back to demand more monies from you endlessly. Please you should not allow yourself to be deceived and extorted anymore. As the Controller General for the Reduction of the National Debt in the United Kingdom, I want to assure you that your transfer will now be processed through the simple, transparent and authoritative means.
Please discontinue any form of contact with all those you have been dealing with before now, no matter the nature of your relationship with any of these crooks, including your local attorney. My intention is to quickly reactivate and sort out your transfer without any distraction. So you are forbidden to preempt anyone of this contact, otherwise I will be
compelled to out rightly cancel your transfer along others a bad debt.
Reply immediately to acknowledge this advice, and I will instruct you further.
Regards,
Jo Whelan
Commissioner for the Reduction of the National Debt
UK Debt Management Office.
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Have You Received Your Fund
Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:56 PM
"FEDERAL RESERVE BANK" <admin@brando.com>

NEEL KASHKARI
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
90 HENNEPIN AVENUE
MINNEAPOLIS
MN 55401. USA

Attn: Beneficiary,
This is to inform you that we have received a payment instruction from Mr. Chan Tak Kin, a Citizen of China demanding that we should transfer your funds to him, as you have given him the mandate and authorization for him to receive your funds interest.Note that he has given us a bank account in Hong-Kong, where we will transfer your funds to him without delay.

Bank of China (Hong Kong)
25 Wu Pak Street, Aberdeen, HK
Account Name: Chan Tak Kin
Swift code: BKCHHKHHCLS
Routing number: 026003269
Account number: 012-879-6-034422-0

Please let us know if you have truly instructed and directed him to receive your funds in Hong-Kong.We have informed him to get an official Power of Authorization from you, before we will release the funds to him, which we are still waiting for.However, we want to inform you that, you have within the next five (5) official working days to get back to us on this notice or we will release the funds to him.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours truly,
Neel Kashkari

FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
90 HENNEPIN AVENUE
MINNEAPOLIS
MN 55401. USA
3ABXO3
Графоман

Сообщение 3ABXO3 »

А вот кто-то тоже бросил работать. Может даже кто-то с Каморки :)

http://www.zdnet.com/article/exclusive- ... hing-scam/
Moore was just one of hundreds of pseudonyms employed in a sophisticated "catfishing" scheme run by Valeriy Shershnyov, whose Vancouver-based business hoodwinked Amazon customers into buying low-quality ebooks, which were boosted on the online marketplace by an unscrupulous system of bots, scripts, and virtual servers.

Catfishing isn't new -- it's been well documented. Some scammers buy fake reviews, while others will try other ways to game the system.

Until now, nobody has been able to look inside at how one of these scams work -- especially one that's been so prolific, generating millions of dollars in royalties by cashing in on unwitting buyers who are tricked into thinking these ebooks have some substance.

Shershnyov was able to stay in Amazon's shadows for two years by using his scam server conservatively so as to not raise any red flags.
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Это не нигирийский скам..Это Микрософтовский скам.. :lol:
Это не просто фишинг, это Catfishing.... :roll:
При таких обьемах неизвестно скоко он сам снял,скоко его подруга и пособники- писатели...
А Акрав с Микеем здесь в сухую крапают.. :mrgreen2:
Вам надо на https://www.fiverr.com/ клепать железо не отходя от кассы... :s3:
Over the past two years, the database has stored data on 1,453 low-quality ebooks. Most have been written in just a few days for a few dollars, covering topics that are extremely mundane or flat-out bizarre: anything from an ebook on understanding non-verbal communications, to a guide on how to stop procrastinating, and even a boxset on herbal, homemade antibiotic lotions. Each book was hastily written and littered with spelling and grammatical mistakes.
http://www.zdnet.com/article/exclusive- ... hing-scam/
3ABXO3
Графоман

Сообщение 3ABXO3 »

levak писал(а):При таких обьемах неизвестно скоко он сам снял,скоко его подруга и пособники- писатели...
Пишут, минима три миллиона.

Надо это в тред "Как заработать на дом в Ванкувере" тиснуть :)
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Вот и новый вариант с моим ответом им тварям..
Just die bitch..
--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 8/4/18, mjlee <mjlee@mail.nhu.edu.tw> wrote:

Subject: Can You Help ME?
To:
Received: Saturday, August 4, 2018, 3:35 PM

Sorry to invade your privacy,My name is Shill
Sheila Johnson,my doctor has inform
me that i have just few days to live on
earth due to my esophageal Cancer Please i
am choosing you to receive some funds
on my behalf,I want you to Distribute my
funds to less privileged if interested
reply now email : ssjohnson894@gmail.com
mikei
Графоман

Сообщение mikei »

levak писал(а):Вот и новый вариант с моим ответом им тварям..
Just die bitch..
--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 8/4/18, mjlee <mjlee@mail.nhu.edu.tw> wrote:

Subject: Can You Help ME?
To:
Received: Saturday, August 4, 2018, 3:35 PM

Sorry to invade your privacy,My name is Shill
Sheila Johnson,my doctor has inform
me that i have just few days to live on
earth due to my esophageal Cancer Please i
am choosing you to receive some funds
on my behalf,I want you to Distribute my
funds to less privileged if interested
reply now email : ssjohnson894@gmail.com
Ты попал. Твой емэйл теперь во всех их базах всех их.
Ответить