Женское счастье: бил бы милый...

Женские штучки, секреты, баночки, рецепты, диеты, салоны красоты итд...
Kuzya
Маньяк

Сообщение Kuzya »

Дядя Вова, хотите стучать кулаком - идите себе в тренажерный зал, и стучите себе боксерскую грушу в свое удовольствие!
А стол - место принятия пищи, а не стучания кулаком.
Давайте еще статейки, а то тема практически заглохла :D
дядя Вова
Графоман

Сообщение дядя Вова »

Kuzya писал(а):Дядя Вова
Давайте еще статейки, а то тема практически заглохла :D
за результаты не ручаюсь - по твоец просьбе открывается новаю тема:
ЕСТЬ ЖЕНЩИНЫ В НАШИХ ПОСТЕЛЯХ :oops:
добро пожаловать
Kuzya
Маньяк

Сообщение Kuzya »

А где статейка-то, собственно говоря? В чем мысль-то?
Что есть женщины в постели вообще? Или что есть женщины в постели, за которых краснеть приходится? Поясните....
дядя Вова
Графоман

Сообщение дядя Вова »

Kuzya писал(а):А где статейка-то, собственно говоря? В чем мысль-то?
Что есть женщины в постели вообще? Или что есть женщины в постели, за которых краснеть приходится? Поясните....
а зачем статья - можно не читать - сразу начинать обсуждать 8)

ладно чтобы была ничья лови еще одну ствтью:
почему женщины любят мужчин?
Kuzya
Маньяк

Сообщение Kuzya »

Форум хоть киндеры не читают?
А то понесло тут нас на откровенные темы дискутировать...
Ильгиз
Пользователь

Сообщение Ильгиз »

Было интересно прочитать догадку о чрезмерной лёгкости, с которой россияне преступают порог межличностных отношений. Не та ли самая душевность оборачивается к нам другим лицом?

Вот ещё серьёзная статья из Торонто: Putting it back together after being abused, by Natalya Brown.

Кстати, как провести грань в супружеских отношениях между скандалами с физическими перепалками, напоминающими ребяческую конкуренцию, и более жестокими вещами? Возможно, я забыл, что "скуке" чисто ненасильственной повседневной жизни мне нужно учиться.
Putting it back together after being abused

I have scars, but the physical evidence isn't as hard to hide as the mental evidence.

By NATALYA BROWN

Tuesday, November 29, 2005. Page A22.

I have proof that we actually existed. I have pictures that show us together. That means it was real. It really happened. Those years actually existed.

Along with the pictures, I have more proof that those three years really transpired: I have cracks in my wall; I may be developing an addiction to alcohol and I have scars on my hands and legs.

I did live through an abusive relationship for three years I carry the evidence with me everywhere I go.

The physical evidence isn't as hard to hide as the mental evidence is, though. And for all the work I do to tell myself that I can move on, and that I will survive this pain, there's someone in my family or among my circle of friends to remind me that I asked for it. And I guess I did ask for it.

Every time I let him tell me what to do, I asked for it. Every time I let him tell me how to dress, I asked for it. Every time I cut another friend out of my life, stopped going to family functions and lied to cover up his abuse, I asked for it. Every time I cried too loudly or asked for too much attention, I asked for it. Every time I let him call me a slut, a whore, or worse, I asked for it.

I asked to be backhanded in the face in the car on the way to work. I asked to be kicked in the stomach while lying in bed at night. I asked to be thrown against my dresser, or into my mirror. I asked to be dragged down the stairs by the sleeves of my shirt and I asked to be shoved out of a moving car. I asked to go to work with black eyes.

The thing is, I don't need to be told that I asked for it because I already feel like I did. I'd rather family and friends tell me how to conceal the mental evidence he left behind. I'd rather they tell me how to fall asleep at night. I'd rather they tell me how to get out of bed before 4 p.m. I'd rather they tell me how to socialize with new people without drinking vodka. I'd rather they tell me how to develop enough self-esteem to walk down the street without looking at the ground. I'd rather they tell me how to trust myself enough to ever find a partner that will treat me as an equal. I'd rather they tell me how to differentiate between love and co-dependency.

And I'm one of the lucky ones. We weren't married. I don't have children. I got out alive. Most women in abusive relationships can hide the physical signs. It's the mental abuse that torments them endlessly. A fist flying in the air is as frightening as being told you're worth nothing, that you don't exist. If their husbands or boyfriends don't beat them enough to kill them, abused women may be psychologically tormented enough to want to kill themselves.

I could have left any time I wanted to, but I didn't want to. I was afraid. That kind of fear is more powerful than any emotion I've ever known. It's not the kind of fear that makes you jump during a scary movie, or stand on a chair to avoid a mouse or a bug. I mean the kind of fear that torments your every thought and penetrates your soul every second of your days and nights. I mean the kind of fear that takes over your mind and haunts you no matter where you are or who you're with. It's the fear of the hell you don't know. Staying with him is better than having to face what he might do to you if you try to leave. And he reminds you of that every time he throws a heavy object at your head. He reminds you of it so often that you believe there may be no way out. Some women may not have any financial or social support outside of their abusive partner's home due to severe isolation.

Women who stay in abusive relationships don't want attention. They don't want to play the victim. They don't mean to ask for it. They don't go out of their way to create a traumatic living environment for themselves or their children. They do what they have to do to survive one more day of indescribable fear, even if it kills them.

As easy as it may be to judge a woman who "chooses" to stay in an abusive relationship, it's a lot more difficult to listen to her story. I owe my freedom to one friend who, despite feeling helpless and extremely frustrated, listened to my agonizing tales of abuse over the phone every day while she was at work. Once one person knows your secret, it can be the first step toward finding the courage and support to get out. It's harder to perpetuate the cycle of abuse when a woman has started to tell people the truth. Reminding an abused woman of her mistakes only adds to her self-deprecation and self-loathing. Listening to her allows her to feel like she doesn't have to hide the evidence any more.

Natalya Brown lives in Toronto.
old man
Маньяк

Сообщение old man »

Matreshka писал(а): - следование правилам дорожного движения

Все это с большой натяжкой можно назвать насилием))))
Расфилосовствовались вы все от нечго делать :) Я вот был свидетелем совсем недавно такого можно сказать дорожного аксиденс: Встречные жигули (пятерки или семерка) останавливаются около обочины. Мужчина лет сорока вытаскивает из машины такого же возраста женщину и давай ее метелить по чем зря. Женщина практически не сопротивлялась. Наверное следовала русской логике - бьет значит любит. "Бей Ваня по чем хош , только не по голове.." На лицо обоюдное согласие сторон на экзекуцию. Насилие это или нет?
Kuzya
Маньяк

Сообщение Kuzya »

old man писал(а):
Matreshka писал(а): - следование правилам дорожного движения

Все это с большой натяжкой можно назвать насилием))))
Расфилосовствовались вы все от нечго делать :) Я вот был свидетелем совсем недавно такого можно сказать дорожного аксиденс: Встречные жигули (пятерки или семерка) останавливаются около обочины. Мужчина лет сорока вытаскивает из машины такого же возраста женщину и давай ее метелить по чем зря. Женщина практически не сопротивлялась. Наверное следовала русской логике - бьет значит любит. "Бей Ваня по чем хош , только не по голове.." На лицо обоюдное согласие сторон на экзекуцию. Насилие это или нет?
Проявление дикости и всякого отсутствия культуры. К сожалению.
ribka
Зритель

Сообщение ribka »

Женское счастье - муж в командировке...!!! :lol:
Stanislav
Mr. Minority Report

Сообщение Stanislav »

ribka писал(а):Женское счастье - муж в командировке...!!! :lol:
Что вы имеете в виду?
Earl Grey
Маньяк

Сообщение Earl Grey »

Stanislav писал(а):
ribka писал(а):Женское счастье - муж в командировке...!!! :lol:
Что вы имеете в виду?
Ну как не догадаться?

1. Значит у мужа есть работа.

2. Значит подарки привезет.

;)
AlexANB
Маньяк

Re: Женское счастье: бил бы милый...

Сообщение AlexANB »

дядя Вова писал(а):Женское счастье: бил бы милый...
Кому на Руси выть хорошо
В жопу-в-жопу такие отношения...
Ответить