Comey. “It’s must-see TV”

Вопросы международной политики.
Ответить
elena S.
Blah-ндинко

Comey. “It’s must-see TV”

Сообщение elena S. »

“It’s must-see TV”: Millions are expected to pause on Thursday to take in James Comey’s testimony. ‘Must-See TV’: Free Drinks and Canceled Meetings for Comey’s Testimony

“They really should declare a national holiday,” said Sally Quinn, the journalist and the doyenne of Washington’s social circuit, “since no work is going to get done.”

Enterprising establishments have been quick to capitalize on the Super Bowl-like atmosphere. At Union Pub in Washington, a sports bar steps from the Hart Senate Office Building, bartenders plan to dole out a free round of Budweisers or bourbon shots every time Mr. Trump blasts out a tweet.

For those wondering: No, there will not be a limit. “We’ll give out 20 rounds” if the president tweets 20 times, Ashley Saunders, the bar’s general manager, said in an interview.

As she spoke, Ms. Saunders was testing a way to create a huge display of Mr. Trump’s Twitter feed that would run alongside the live coverage on the bar’s 18 television screens — the better for her Capitol Hill clientele to follow any presidential play-by-play.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if people took half-days or take the day off,” Ms. Saunders said. “If I had a normal job, I don’t know what I’d be doing.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/07/busi ... ny-tv.html?
ps
Hairy Potter
Графоман

Re: Comey. “It’s must-see TV”

Сообщение Hairy Potter »

Amen to that.

А если учесть, что Трамп live tweeting обещал, то тут House of Cards рядом не валялся :)
bedi
Маньяк

Сообщение bedi »

Фигня это все, шоу. Коми не может сказать что это было obstruction of justice. Наоборот, он скажет, что по его мнению, это не obstruction of justice. По крайней мере, он не посчитал так в то время. Иначе он пойдет в тюрьму вместе с трампом. Они там все повязаны :)
elena S.
Blah-ндинко

Сообщение elena S. »

It’s time Russia pays a price for its attack on our election. That’s why I’m introducing an amendment to legislation before the Senate that would impose strong sanctions on Russia. We need this amendment because we have no time to waste. The United States needs to send a strong message to Vladimir Putin and any other aggressor that we will not tolerate attacks on our democracy.
STATEMENT BY SENATOR JOHN McCAIN ON SENATE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HEARING QUESTIONS
Washington, D.C. ­– U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ) released the following statement today on his questions at today’s Senate Intelligence Committee hearing with former FBI Director James Comey:

“I get the sense from Twitter that my line of questioning today went over people’s heads. Maybe going forward I shouldn’t stay up late watching the Diamondbacks night games.

“What I was trying to get at was whether Mr. Comey believes that any of his interactions with the President rise to the level of obstruction of justice. In the case of Secretary Clinton’s emails, Mr. Comey was willing to step beyond his role as an investigator and state his belief about what ‘no reasonable prosecutor’ would conclude about the evidence. I wanted Mr. Comey to apply the same approach to the key question surrounding his interactions with President Trump—whether or not the President’s conduct constitutes obstruction of justice. While I missed an opportunity in today’s hearing, I still believe this question is important, and I intend to submit it in writing to Mr. Comey for the record.”

###
elena S.
Blah-ндинко

Сообщение elena S. »

xaxaxax
mikei
Графоман

Сообщение mikei »

John McCain's BIZARRE & INCOHERENT Questioning of James Comey

Эти двое прайслесс :lol:
aleks97
Маньяк

Сообщение aleks97 »

mikei писал(а):John McCain's BIZARRE & INCOHERENT Questioning of James Comey

Эти двое прайслесс :lol:
Case of mixing whiskey and morning medication :)
anotherv
Маньяк

Сообщение anotherv »

Ex-FBI Agent decided to talk about what is actually happening in the FBI. Cesar Paz was a top rated federal agent with 22 years of experience. He shocked the nation today as he posted his video in which he has some certain questions of a HUGE IMPORTANCE that need to be answered.
http://www.voxtribune.com/ex-fbi-agent- ... happening/
Ответить