That's it! I am a man :)

Иногда мы и играем...
Ответить
Kiseta
Графоман

That's it! I am a man :)

Сообщение Kiseta »

Did you ever wonder just how your brain works? Take this little test and we'll let you know!

Изображение
Do you think more like a man or a woman?
Victoria
Очарованный странник

Re: That's it! I am a man :)

Сообщение Victoria »

30% :)
Kiseta
Графоман

Сообщение Kiseta »

I think 100% like a man and 0% like a woman! How do you think?
You are a highly analytical person. You tend to tackle problems head on and look for the most efficient solutions possible, with less focus on other possible...
Второй раз, те же самые ответы - все ровно наоборот :D Дурят нашего брата как обычно
Your result:
You think 0% like a man and 100% like a woman!
If there's one thing you don't like, it's cold, hard logic. You struggle to understand how someone could decide to do something that could hurt others, just to better themselves. You have a great understanding of others and easily imagine yourself in their position, which helps give you your compassionate, generous nature. While you're reluctant taking leadership roles, your understanding means that you're always the one who's really holding the team together.
nonn
Графоман
Откуда: Западно-Сибирская равнина > Долина предков > Тихоокеанское побережье

Сообщение nonn »

эти тесты на 5 кликов, рассчитаны не на ответы, а на клики. уже давно интересуюсь, что они там выкликивают.
echo
Завсегдатай

Сообщение echo »

You think 70% like a man and 30% like a woman!

You're a definite lone wolf. You want to tackle every problem by yourself and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you solved it without anyone else butting in. Your thinking is predominantly fact-based and this logical approach means that natural sciences are probably your strong point. This side of your personality can occasionally dominate your more emotional side though, and, while you appreciate the positives of working in a team, others often don't understand that you'd just rather work by yourself. You're a grafter and your hard work is sure to take you far!
Vlada
Графоман

Сообщение Vlada »

You think 0% like a man and 100% like a woman!
Ripley
Графоман

Сообщение Ripley »

nonn писал(а):эти тесты на 5 кликов, рассчитаны не на ответы, а на клики. уже давно интересуюсь, что они там выкликивают.
Ну, наверное, ad impressions 8)
Ответить