Как заставить Android использовать sd card?

Все, что вы хотели знать о программизме, но боялись спросить.
Ответить
newcomer
Маньяк

Как заставить Android использовать sd card?

Сообщение newcomer »

Как заставить Android использовать sd card as a default write disk?!?

Андроид 4.4.2

Телефоне отказывается использовать 32 GB of external memory (SD card) instead it writes everything on the internal 2 GB memory.
In the setting "Default Write Disk" I have checked "SD Card" It is still though writes on the internal memory...
Now I have that message that the phone is "low on memory" .... I have moved all the application manually on the sd card - helped only temporally....

Поискал в интернете оказывается эта известная проблемa in 4.4.2

Может кто то solved that on your telephone?
LeoV
Графоман
Контактная информация:

Re: Как заставить Android использовать sd card?

Сообщение LeoV »

newcomer писал(а):Как заставить Android использовать sd card as a default write disk?!?

Андроид 4.4.2

Телефоне отказывается использовать 32 GB of external memory (SD card) instead it writes everything on the internal 2 GB memory.
In the setting "Default Write Disk" I have checked "SD Card" It is still though writes on the internal memory...
Now I have that message that the phone is "low on memory" .... I have moved all the application manually on the sd card - helped only temporally....

Поискал в интернете оказывается эта известная проблемa in 4.4.2

Может кто то solved that on your telephone?
CyanogenMod

CyanogenMod is an aftermarket firmware for a number of cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system. It offers features not found in the official Android based firmwares of vendors.
Ответить