Tor Browser & Dark Web, Tor Project..

Все, что вы хотели знать о программизме, но боялись спросить.
Ответить
levak
Графоман

Tor Browser & Dark Web, Tor Project..

Сообщение levak »

https://www.computerpoweruser.com/artic ... e-dark-web?
How does the Dark Web differ from the Deep Web?

EJ: The way I think about it is like that iceberg photo in how the Internet is really structured and how it sort of floats around. That’s useful to a certain extent. You have the Surface Web, which is everything that’s indexed and publicly accessible—so blogs, most news sites, Wikipedia, etc. And then you have the Deep Web, which is massive. I’ve heard estimates of 500 times larger than the Surface Web. The Deep Web’s defining characteristic for me is that it’s really anything that’s held behind login credentials or a paywall. The Deep Web encompasses things like organizations’ intranets connected to the Internet. Things behind a paywall like academic journals or statistical databases. They’re all part of the Deep Web.
Then you have this other layer that some people lump together with the Deep Web, but for me, its defining feature is that it’s actually anonymous. And that’s sort of different I think. There’s no requirement in the Deep Web for anything to be done anonymously necessarily. So if you’re logging in to your corporate intranet via the Deep Web, you can do so from a normal Internet connection. You don’t need to use something like the Tor browser. But if you’re trying to access a Dark Web website hosted on Tor, you have to use the Tor browser. Unless you do some pretty special reconfiguration of the browser, you can’t get there otherwise.
Интересная статья...
Фсем скоро придется на Tor, DuckDuckGo or private VPN перелазить, если кто уже не там..
Gadi
Графоман

Re: Tor Browser & Dark Web, Tor Project..

Сообщение Gadi »

levak писал(а): Фсем скоро придется на Tor, DuckDuckGo or private VPN перелазить, если кто уже не там..
зачем?
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

I think there are clear reasons why people would use this technology for good purposes, and most of them hinge on, let’s say, more ephemeral concerns that are hard to quantify. Concerns over freedom of expression. Concerns over privacy.
I think people in general terms are concerned about privacy and do want to be able to access content unrestricted, and they are increasingly realizing that you need to take technological steps to do that. Right now, most people will choose private search engines like DuckDuckGo or private VPNs to try and maintain their privacy or their access to information across borders, but as governments and companies respond to those technologies with new tricks, I think eventually there’s going to be a split where either the network goes mostly dark—and that’s not necessarily a bad thing, it just means people are using anonymizing technologies—or it goes the other way and basically technologies like Tor get pushed further and further to the margin. Pushing the technologies is going to have some severe consequences for people’s ability to exercise some basic rights like privacy and free expression online.
Gadi
Графоман

Сообщение Gadi »

levak писал(а):
I think there are clear reasons why people would use this technology for good purposes, and most of them hinge on, let’s say, more ephemeral concerns that are hard to quantify. Concerns over freedom of expression. Concerns over privacy.
I think people in general terms are concerned about privacy and do want to be able to access content unrestricted, and they are increasingly realizing that you need to take technological steps to do that. Right now, most people will choose private search engines like DuckDuckGo or private VPNs to try and maintain their privacy or their access to information across borders, but as governments and companies respond to those technologies with new tricks, I think eventually there’s going to be a split where either the network goes mostly dark—and that’s not necessarily a bad thing, it just means people are using anonymizing technologies—or it goes the other way and basically technologies like Tor get pushed further and further to the margin. Pushing the technologies is going to have some severe consequences for people’s ability to exercise some basic rights like privacy and free expression online.
зачем "фсем"?
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

А VPN зачем всем?? :roll:
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Щас примерно 10 браузеров,и фсе они соревнуются protect your privacy....
Almost every one of the browsers we’ve looked at so far has one or more features designed to help protect your privacy.
You can browse the Internet in an environment that is isolated from the rest of your system. In theory, this would prevent malicious scripts and malware from being able to take root.
To the immediate left of the menu button, you’ll find the Comodo Web Inspector icon, which scans the current URL and gives you a detailed threat report listing any detected blacklists; phishing; malware; drive-by downloads; worms; backdoors; Trojans; heuristic viruses; and suspicious code, IFrames, connections, and activity. The report page also has a Report False Positive hyperlink and a running tally of the number of safe, suspicious, and high-risk scans the URL has accrued.

- See more at: https://www.computerpoweruser.com/artic ... I1O0B.dpuf[/u]

Изображение
LeoV
Графоман
Контактная информация:

Сообщение LeoV »

levak писал(а):Интересная статья...
Фсем скоро придется на Tor, DuckDuckGo or private VPN перелазить, если кто уже не там..
BS это всё. Все равно вирусы приходят в емайлах, а разводят по телефону.
Ответить