КИНО МАССОВКА

Поиск и предложения по работе.
Ответить
levak
Графоман

Re: КИНО МАССОВКА

Сообщение levak »

Я уже устал пугаться от ваших каждый раз новых аватаров..
Это хоббу такое? Или переменчивость души?
Сегодня я белый, завтра черный, то дуд то дудка.. :mrgreen2:
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS OR FAMILY IN MERRITT...WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS:
We need 4 x kids (age 6-12yrs old) in Merrit. The rate is $250. the shoot date is October 20th.
all monies earned would be subject to 15% commission payable to LC.
If you know someone in Merritt...who is between 6-12 years old, with a parent able to accompany them...not knowing the start time or end time until the night before...
please have them email me their name,contact phone, contact email,parent name,child date of birth,photo,height and weight and who recommended them...

to jangenn@gmail.com

Thanks
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

"Local Color" <jangenn@gmail.com>

I am looking for a 25-35 year old male extra from the Hope region.
This would be for 2 shoot days, this coming Sunday & Monday.
250$ non union
no tattoos
no ear piercings now or previously…. as we are shooting a close up of his ear

If you know someone that lives in hope, have them send me their photo, name, contact phone and email, height, weight and date of birth.
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Скрипка давай не тушуйся! :mrgreen2:

ER me know if you know anyone in the following positions.

The commercial pays 500, and if they make the final edit...they would make an additional 10,000 or 7,500 dependent on the final edit.

Audition would be on friday dec 12. Shoots in January.

Synopsis / Special Note
We have seen some amazing women. We are still looking. Please help us out. Good $$ - DON'T GIVE UP - -- Very few submissions last round. ----------------------------------------------------- ***** *Documentary Style shoot. We are looking for REAL WOMEN who have Real Jobs. Can be everyday real Women who are in the workforce and maybe have kids. Must be able to allow us to film in their house and or Office.

REAL RESTAURATEUR or CHEF - FEMALE - 25-40yrs
FEMALE - ANY RACE - 25-40yrs old - She really owns her own restaurant and or works as a Chef. She must really do this in her day to day life. We are looking for a Real Woman who will oversea the dishes as opposed to cooking them. Interacts with guests etc.... Please dig. We would need to to bring in a 2-3 min video of her Home and restaurant.

REAL FEMALE FIRE FIGHTER - 30-40yrs old - ANY RACE
Real Female Fire Fighter - Must really do this work. Please dig. We would need to to bring in a 2-3 min video of her Home and Firehall.

REAL MATERNITY NURSE- 25-40yrs old -
FEMALE - 25-40yrs old - Real Maternity Nurse. She really does this in real life. - Please dig. She would need to to bring in a 2-3 min video of her Home and Hospital work space.

REAL FEMALE DOCTOR - 30-45yrs old - ANY RACE
30-45yrs old - Real Female Doctor - She really does this in real life. Please dig. She would need to to bring in a 2-3 min video of her Home and Hospital work space.

REAL FEMALE PILOT - 30-40yrs old - ANY RACE
30-40yrs old - Real Female Pilot. She really does this in real life. Please dig. She would need to to bring in a 2-3 min video of her Home and Airplane / work space.

REAL FOOD TRUCK WORKER /OWNER - 25-40yrs old
25-40yrs old - She owns or works on a food Truck. She really does this in real life. Please dig. She would need to to bring in a 2-3 min video of her Home and Food Truck / work space.

FEMALE BOXING or UFC STYLE COACH - 25-40yrs old - ANY RACE
25-40yrs old - Real Female Boxing Coach. She can also coach UFC Style Fighters. Pro and Non pro - She really does this in real life. Please dig. She would need to to bring in a 2-3 min video of her Home and Boxing Gym.

FEMALE POLICE OFFICER- 25-40yrs old - ANY RACE
25-40yrs old - REAL Female Police Officer - She really does this in real life. Please dig. She would need to to bring in a 2-3 min video of her Home and Work detail.

REAL FEMALE COACH OF MEN'S SPORTS TEAM - 25-40yrs old
25-40yrs old - Real Female Coach of a Men's Sports team. She really does this in real life. Please dig. She would need to to bring in a 2-3 min video of her Home and Sports Area -

REAL NON EMERGENCY NURSE - 25-40yrs old - ANY RACE
FEMALE - 25-40yrs old - Real Nurse, Someone who does NOT work in the ER - But she does work in the hospital and takes care of patients. She would need to to bring in a 2-3 min video of her Home and Hospital work space.

END OF BREAKDOWN FOR PROJECT
Скрипка
Графоман

Сообщение Скрипка »

levak писал(а):Скрипка давай не тушуйся! :mrgreen2:
Не, меня не возьмут, я старая карга.
Marmot
Графоман
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Marmot »

levak писал(а):

25-40yrs old - Real Female Boxing Coach. She can also coach UFC Style Fighters. Pro and Non pro - She really does this in real life. Please dig. She would need to to bring in a 2-3 min video of her Home and Boxing Gym.
Может Kate подойдет? :)
Скрипка
Графоман

Сообщение Скрипка »

И Кейт старая. :D
Kate
Мудрая свинья

Сообщение Kate »

Marmot писал(а):
levak писал(а):

Может Kate подойдет? :)
Нужен практикующий, а я преподавала бокс последний раз на втором курсе инста. И я практически не старая, Скрипка!
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Чего только негры не придумают, чтоб только не работать...
И теперь ищут такого же в Ване..
"Local Color" <glenn.bottomley@gmail.com>

Hi, We're looking for someone who has experience as a Professional Sign Spinner. Please refer to the link below for an idea of the skill level we're looking for. Offering SAE, will need video to send to Production.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpyZqW0ukuY&sns=em

This will shoot in early January. I've never seen anyone doing this in Vancouver but maybe I live a sheltered life :). Let me know if you know of anyone that does this.

Take care, Glenn
[youtube]BpyZqW0ukuY&sns=em[/youtube]
Скрипка
Графоман

Сообщение Скрипка »

Во Флориде их полно на каждом перекрестке, а здесь им холодно, даже в Ванкувере.
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

I have a commercial casting babies 15-30 day olds.

Casting is tomorrow. Shoot dates are March 4-9

Of you know anyone, please have then email me their babies photo, name, date of birth asks well as parents' named and contact phone and email.

BEFORE 6pm today.
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

This is a contact from the US. They were last seen in Vancouver casting a Google job for real people. I was able to provide them with 25 people that they cast of the hundred and 50 people that asked for the role. It's a long-shot, but you never get it unless you try. They are casting all over North America.. But if you Fit the category, then please send me your info so I can forward all of the info needed to me so I can forward to casting to casting. We may not hear anything unless you were suitable to them. But it's always worth a try?

Hi folks! Hope this email finds you all well (and for all my east coasters and northerners- warm!!)
I have another great 'real people' casting opportunity to share with you and yours (apologies if you are receiving this more than once!). Please spread the word!
RMB Casting (www.rmbcasting.com) is looking across the U.S. and in Canada for REAL ANDROID PHONE USERS who fit in one of the following categories:

1) Stay-at-home-Dad OR Dad raising his children alone (could be single or perhaps have a spouse on a tour of duty)
2) Older sister who is raising / raised her younger siblings (someone who has taken on the role of a mother figure in her siblings’ lives). Ideally looking for a young woman between the ages of 18-28.

The job PAYS $5,500 if booked and used in the commercial, possibly more! Commercial will run for 1 year on the internet only.

CAN LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. OR CANADA!!
For consideration, please email me your agent:

1. First and Last Name
2. Age
3. Cell Phone #
4. Email Address
5. City and State in which currently residing
6. What brand and model Android phone are you currently using?
7. Photo of yourself (can be a selfie) and photo of your family
8. We want to hear your story!!! Tell us a little about you, and being an Older Sister or Stay-at-Home-Dad. How did you assume the role? What else do you do?
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you!
All the best,Sarah Newman
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

I am looking for 8-10 year old hockey players with their own gear

It is for a commercial that shoots on Thursday March 26 on the north shore.
If you have any friends with kids...who might be interested...please have them email me
their photo,
their name
their date of birth
their contact phone and email
their height and weight.

Only if they are available on Thursday!

thanks, Janice
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Must be avail tomorrow.
Please list if they can skate in hockey skates.
Shoots in North Vancouver.
Thanks everyone, with help finding hockey kids. Now, it seems the director needs more girls.
Again,
I would need their
Photo
Name
Contact phone and email
Height
Weight
What type of skates they can skate in.

Thanks!, Janice
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Для вас nonn есть возможность отличиться..
Local Color" <jangenn@gmail.com>
Feel free to send this out to friends and family. Commercial looking for full teams. Not partial teams. Must be avail all dates. Must not have individuals trying for scholarships.
If interested I would need the contact email of the team leader...I would then ask them for a team photo and a list of the team's names and contact email and phone numbers.

.Product: PROJECT SOCCER - NON-UNION - NEED FULL GIRLS & WOMEN'S SOCCER TEAMS!!
Union: Non union
Casting: Sean Milliken Casting Inc.
Casting Director: Sean Milliken
Casting Assistant: Whitney - 778-846-1856
Auditions: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - Thursday, April 09, 2015 - TBD - Auditions will take place on a field.
Audition Location: TBD - Auditions will take place on a field. I am waiting to see where. I will send a notice out.
Call Backs: Saturday, April 11, 2015 - Callbacks will be on Saturday.
Shooting Starts: Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Shooting Finishes: Thursday, April 16, 2015
Rates: -OCPs: $750 per shoot day/ $1,500.00 buyout* to be determined at final
edit *Buyout covers unlimited edits, versions of this spot for 1 year from
first airdate.
-Extras with soccer experience $400 per shoot day. $1,500.00 additional
buyout IF talent becomes principal in final edit. *Options to renew for 2nd
and 3rd years at 110% of prior year.
*Option to renegotiate buyouts if this spot is ever considered for broadcast.
PRINT - $500 (1) One Year. Print Stills:
Media:
All forms of print and online.
Territory:
United States, its territories and possessions, including Internet, which is
Worldwide.
Term: One year of use from first public appearance in any media. Options to
renew for 2nd and 3rd years at 110% of prior year.
-General Extras $250 (12hrs)
-FITTING ALL ROLES- $25/ hour- minimum 2 hours - -

Market: INTERNET ONLY -
Conflicts: ADDIAS, REEBOK, NEW BALANCE, AND ANY OTHER SPORTING or
ATHLETIC WEAR
CLOTHING/SHOE COMPANY - FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS -
Method for Suggestions: ONLINE -
Deadline for Submissions: Monday, April 06, 2015 ASAP
Contact Info: PLATFORM VANCOUVER - 1675 W. 2nd AVE
http://www.platformvancouver.com
Vancouver, British Columbia

Cities for Response: Vancouver
Posted on: Sunday, April 05, 2015

Commercial: 1

Synopsis / Special Note
****AGENTS PLEASE READ - VERY IMPORTANT****** Please Note: We do not want to see any girls who could ruin their chance at a Scholarship - We do not want to make anyone ineligible - Please Please Check with Parents and Coaches BEFORE you submit. ----------------------- I AM ONLY LOOKING TO SEE REAL TEAMS - ALL THE PLAYERS ON ACTIVE TEAMS. Not looking for individual Players. - Please DO NOT Submit Individual Players. If you have someone on a real team....We need to see the WHOLE TEAM. THANKS!

GIRL SOCCER TEAMS - 8-12yrs old - ANY RACE
Looking for REAL SOCCER TEAMS - 8-12yrs old -NO OLDER - We do NOT want to see any Kids who are in Grade 8 or Higher - Girls who are on a Team. Please try and get the FULL TEAM to come in. Our Director does NOT want to see a couple people on a team....He wants THE WHOLE TEAM. I am trying to lock down field for the Auditions. Come Dressed to Play - Wear your Uniforms. Bring your own Soccer Balls - - - - -
Please Note: We do not want to see any girls who could ruin their chance at a Scholarship - We do not want to make any ineligible - Please Please Check with Parents and Coaches BEFROE you submit. -
Any high school aged talent will be cast as “models”. All must sign a waiver that they have no intention to ever participate in any College sport teams.

WOMEN SOCCER TEAMS - 19-30yrs old - ANY RACE
Looking for REAL SOCCER TEAMS - 19-30yrs old - We DO NOT want ANY Girls who are in High school. We do want Girls who are on a Team. We also want find Girls who "Look" like they are in High school. But not in High school. - Please try and get the FULL TEAM to come in. Our Director does NOT want to see a couple people on a team....He wants THE WHOLE TEAM. I am trying to lock down field for the Auditions. Come Dressed to Play - Wear your Uniforms. Bring your own Soccer Balls - - - - -

*Please Note: We do not want to see any girls who could ruin their chance at a Scholarship - We do not want to make anyone ineligible - Please Please Check with Parents and Coaches BEFROE you submit. -
Any high school aged talent will be cast as “models”. All must sign a waiver that they have no intention to ever participate in any College sport teams.

END OF BREAKDOWN FOR PROJECT SOCCER - NON-UNION - NEED FULL GIRLS & WOMEN'S SOCCER TEAMS!!
Submit By email
Ответить