URGENT: CRTC to police all our Internet content

Общие темы. Пожалуйста, для обсуждения "конкретных" вопросов используйте соответствующие тематические конференции.
Ответить
Vovchik
Маньяк

URGENT: CRTC to police all our Internet content

Сообщение Vovchik »

Кто хочет - подписывайтесь.

Free speech on the Internet in Canada is under unprecedented attack. Last Friday, the federal government shocked observers by including user generated content as a part of what the CRTC would now regulate, as a part of its updates to the Broadcast Act, in Bill C-10.1

This overreaching Bill was supposed to update regulations for TV and Radio for the digital age, and instead is giving the CRTC the power to regulate every single piece of content on the Internet – including the kind of content that you and I post daily.

Unless we stop it, all video, audio, apps and pictures you upload to Internet platforms could be regulated by the CRTC.2
But there’s one vote left, to stop this Bill before it passes. Will you join us and make sure your MP knows they must vote no to Bill C-10?

Email your MP right NOW!

https://action.openmedia.org/page/81358 ... king.id=om

We can’t let the government’s attempt to sneak this through go by without a fight. Will you join us?

Yours for the open Internet,

Matt at OpenMedia

P.S. This is the most serious attack on our online expression in Canada I’ve seen in years. Right now, Canada is on track to becoming one of the most hostile democracies to user online expression in the world. If you haven’t already, please join me in saying no to Bill C-10, and calling for legislative changes that empowers Internet users, not media conglomerates and the CRTC.
levak
Графоман

Re: URGENT: CRTC to police all our Internet content

Сообщение levak »

А вы о чем противозаконным пишите? :alco:
Ответить