про трампушку

Вопросы международной политики.
Закрыто
anotherv
Маньяк

Re: про трампушку

Сообщение anotherv »

Fedor P. писал(а): 25 мар 2020, 22:56 А причём эти работники, которые потеряют работу? Они какое отношение к Трампу имеют? они что его дальние родственники?
Причем ? Людям, страдающим от Trump Derangement Syndrome нужно постоянное подбрасывание поленьев в костер негодования... Потому как, не ровен час, они остановятся, задумаются, оглянутся назад и поймут, что их годами дурачили
elena S.
Blah-ндинко

Сообщение elena S. »

There's a plane with 5 passengers on board: Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Pope Francis, Angela Merkel, and a 10-year-old schoolboy. The plane is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes. Trump says: "I need one. I’m the smartest man in the world and am needed to make America great again." He takes one and jumps. Johnson says, "I’m needed to sort out Britain." He takes one and jumps. The Pope says, "I need one as the world needs the Catholic Church." He takes one and jumps. Merkel says to the 10-year old boy: "You can have the last parachute. I've lived my life, yours is only just starting." The 10-year-old replies: "Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left. The smartest man in the world took my school bag.”'
Waterbyte
Графоман

Сообщение Waterbyte »

:)
pin
Графоман

Сообщение pin »

elena S. писал(а): 27 мар 2020, 20:56
There's a plane with 5 passengers on board: Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Pope Francis, Angela Merkel, and a 10-year-old schoolboy. The plane is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes. Trump says: "I need one. I’m the smartest man in the world and am needed to make America great again." He takes one and jumps. Johnson says, "I’m needed to sort out Britain." He takes one and jumps. The Pope says, "I need one as the world needs the Catholic Church." He takes one and jumps. Merkel says to the 10-year old boy: "You can have the last parachute. I've lived my life, yours is only just starting." The 10-year-old replies: "Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left. The smartest man in the world took my school bag.”'
:up: :up:
whatever
Маньяк

Сообщение whatever »

pin писал(а): 27 мар 2020, 22:01
elena S. писал(а): 27 мар 2020, 20:56
:up: :up:
:lol:
elena S.
Blah-ндинко

Сообщение elena S. »

axaxaxa
And also mice? We could train mice to run down into the lungs with a small dustpan and brush? Magnets on a string? Petrol - a small controlled internal fire? These are also interesting to me and should be tested...

simon
Графоман

Сообщение simon »

Бывший советник Болтон о Трампе :
[*]“I think Putin thinks he can play him like a fiddle,” Bolton said. “I think Putin is smart, tough. I think he sees that he is not faced with a serious adversary here. I don’t think he’s worried about Donald Trump.”

Bolton went on to say that Trump may be a “superb deal maker” when it comes to Manhattan real estate, but suggested he was out of his element in handling national security.

“It’s a very difficult position for America to be in,” Bolton said.
Администрация Трампа пытается предотвратить выход книги Болтона
The Trump administration is making a last-ditch effort to stop the publication of a damaging new book by a former national security adviser.
Among several allegations, John Bolton says Donald Trump "pleaded" for help from China to win re-election in 2020.
The Justice Department has filed an emergency order seeking to block the release on national security grounds.
Constitutional experts say the move is unlikely to succeed and US media have already published extracts.

The new work - The Room Where It Happened - is due to go on sale on 23 June. In it, John Bolton paints a picture of a president whose decision-making was dominated by a desire to win the presidency again.
LeeVan
Графоман

Сообщение LeeVan »

а Трампушку-то выберут опять.
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

LeeVan писал(а): 18 июн 2020, 13:41 а Трампушку-то выберут опять.
Как пить дать..Путин топит за него..Сделает какой- нибудь вброс, подляну, многоходовочку... :roll:
Он же его спас от закона ДАСКА в 2018, и теперь только Трамп его надежда не убить ваще совок..
Комитет сената США одобрил законопроект DASKA-2, получивший прозвище «Санкции из ада». Какова вероятность его принятия и возможные последствия для экономики России?
Законопроект «О защите американской безопасности от агрессии Кремля»
(Defending American Security from Kremlin Aggression Act, DASKA) 18 декабря одобрен комитетом сената США по иностранным делам. Для вступления в силу закону предстоит пройти голосование в сенате и в палате представителей, а также быть подписанным президентом. Произойдет ли это, и если да, то каковы будут последствия?
https://www.forbes.ru/biznes/389799-pre ... -sankciyah

27:33
elena S.
Blah-ндинко

Сообщение elena S. »

Stephen Colbert
@StephenAtHome
·
3h
Trump says he might not accept the 2020 election results. If he needs a recommendation, I have a great therapist who helped me accept the results of the 2016 election.
george
Графоман

Сообщение george »

По-моему, пошел strike back. Мущина Козырь, тепрел, ждал, до самой предвыборной кампании. Ща посмотрим. Кстати, левацкий канал "Current Time" ваще молчит на эту тему, а она уже развиваетца несколько дней.

V Rus
Маньяк

Сообщение V Rus »

Неопределившихся осталось не так уж много.
V Rus
Маньяк

Сообщение V Rus »

Изображение
george
Графоман

Сообщение george »

Обаму - у турму?? :shock:

george
Графоман

Сообщение george »

Кстати, левацкий Current Time так и молчит, как в рот воды набрамши. Ну-с, посмотрим что будет на след. неделе, похоже будет и интересно, и забавно :)
Закрыто