Associate instructor at CCTB

Поиск и предложения по работе.
Ответить
Boris Poludo
Пользователь

Сообщение Boris Poludo »

We are looking for a responsible, reliable individual with good people skills to fill an associate technology instructor position. Required expertise: Python and/or Java, Linux, SQL. Industry experience is an asset. You will be working with Instructors with 20+ year of IT consulting experience in the industry so there will be a plenty of support and mentorship in a stress free environment.

Responsibilities:
  • Participate in program and course content development
  • Manage and maintain program and course content in Learning Management System
  • Take active part in an ongoing software development projects
  • Research on new tools and technologies
  • Work closely with instructors and students on course delivery related activities
If you are passionate about technology, well versed in Python and/or Java, Linux and SQL and like to work with people please reach out to me directly I will tell you more about the role.

CCTB is the part of the Global University Systems that, in Canada only, includes University Canada West, Toronto School of Management, Trebas college in Montreal, The Language Gallery and CCTB.

If you have any questions or would like to know more please feel free to call or whatsapp me directly 778.877.7765
Ответить