Афигеть, народ звереет и наглеет..

Поиск и предложения по работе.
Ответить
levak
Графоман

Афигеть, народ звереет и наглеет..

Сообщение levak »

Personal Assistant first day trial assistant free one hour (Vancouver)© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Hello I’m Alex from Europe I’m looking some work and I would like be a Personal Assistant for start and later I would like make my business. Ok so…
This is the list work which I could be do:
I can work with sick people for lifting or cleaning or cook and feed for them. Also I have experience working with people who need help like a volunteer and I like helping them and do this job.
I also have experience working with kids because I love kids (yes I know about Canadian law but…)
I can working like van driver (but now I’m should change my drive license…in process).
I can also cut the grass or paint surfaces or something else. I can go shopping for the work or home.
Can help with the move to transport things furniture like mover.
Also I have experience like office worker like a economics and accountant and I can typing very very fast because I’m pro gamer and I got big experience from gaming. And I can working with computers assembly for Gaming or job for everyone. I have big experience in PC assembly.
Also I did preparation and decorating for the holiday it was recently and it was a new experience for me I like it. Because I like always learning new business and getting new experiences in job which I like to do.
I can speak English but still learning. And when I will have good English so… after I would like teaching Canadians Russian or Ukrainian language.
I’m also am fit 180 cm weigh 75 kg and I’m heathy fit.
Have no criminal record or anything problem never and I’m very friendly like Canadians :)
I’m really honest and would like what people will be honest with me.
I living in Vancouver near to the beach.
You can contact with me in my Facebook messenger
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... tid=LQQJ4d
https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/zi ... 59059.html
pin
Графоман

Re: Афигеть, народ звереет и наглеет..

Сообщение pin »

levak писал(а): Hello I’m Alex from Europe I’m looking some work and I would like be a Personal Assistant for start and later I would like make my business. Ok so…
This is the list work which I could be do:
I can work with sick people for lifting or cleaning or cook and feed for them. Also I have experience working with people who need help like a volunteer and I like helping them and do this job.
I also have experience working with kids because I love kids (yes I know about Canadian law but…)
I can working like van driver (but now I’m should change my drive license…in process).
I can also cut the grass or paint surfaces or something else. I can go shopping for the work or home.
Can help with the move to transport things furniture like mover.
Also I have experience like office worker like a economics and accountant and I can typing very very fast because I’m pro gamer and I got big experience from gaming. And I can working with computers assembly for Gaming or job for everyone. I have big experience in PC assembly.
Also I did preparation and decorating for the holiday it was recently and it was a new experience for me I like it. Because I like always learning new business and getting new experiences in job which I like to do.
I can speak English but still learning. And when I will have good English so… after I would like teaching Canadians Russian or Ukrainian language.
I’m also am fit 180 cm weigh 75 kg and I’m heathy fit.
Have no criminal record or anything problem never and I’m very friendly like Canadians :)
I’m really honest and would like what people will be honest with me.
I living in Vancouver near to the beach.
You can contact with me in my Facebook messenger
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... tid=LQQJ4d
Лёва, это прикол. Его фейсбук-профайл фейк. Думаю, что этот персонаж типа нас - каморочных пиз-болов, может руссоязычный, а может и нет. :lol:
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

pin писал(а): 24 май 2023, 16:37 Have no criminal record or anything problem never and I’m very friendly like Canadians :)
I’m really honest and would like what people will be honest with me.I living in Vancouver near to the beach.
You can contact with me in my Facebook messenger..https://www.facebook
Лёва, это прикол. Его фейсбук-профайл фейк. Думаю, что этот персонаж типа нас - каморочных пиз-болов, может руссоязычный, а может и нет. :lol:
Это не прикол! Это слёзная просьба о помощи новых беженцев, приехавших сюда нахаляву без языка, без профессии, без образования..
И кто-то ему в коммуните центре решил помочь этим письмецом, сделал аккаунт на мордобуке и КЛисте, типа все так делают и будет тебе полно работы.. :s2:
Так он даже поставить обьяву в нужный отдел по поиску работы на КЛисте не в состоянии.. :roll:
Если у тебя есть работа для него, напиши ему на мордобук...Ведь кто-то должен разгружать твои 7 контнейнеров с финским лесом.. :lol:
levak
Графоман

Сообщение levak »

Вот еще слезная просьба.... :lol:
I need a friend...lol (burnaby)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
I want to work for the City of Burnaby. I have applied to many different positions. The one thing that I think that I really need is a referral name to put in the little box where they ask.....Do you know anybody who works for the City of Burnaby?
I think if I could say yes, then my chances would be much greater. If you work for the City, lets drink a beer and chat. if I can get in and past probation, I will give up half of my first full paycheque to the person that can assist me.
I have a wife and 2 daughters. 1 in university and working, and 1 working and getting ready to go to culinary school. Damn! Kids are expensive. :)
https://vancouver.craigslist.org/bnc/wa ... 49433.html
Vims
Northern Yeti
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vims »

levak писал(а): 17 дек 2023, 10:49 Вот еще слезная просьба.... :lol:
I need a friend...lol (burnaby)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
I want to work for the City of Burnaby. I have applied to many different positions. The one thing that I think that I really need is a referral name to put in the little box where they ask.....Do you know anybody who works for the City of Burnaby?
I think if I could say yes, then my chances would be much greater. If you work for the City, lets drink a beer and chat. if I can get in and past probation, I will give up half of my first full paycheque to the person that can assist me.
I have a wife and 2 daughters. 1 in university and working, and 1 working and getting ready to go to culinary school. Damn! Kids are expensive. :)
https://vancouver.craigslist.org/bnc/wa ... 49433.html
можно но деньги вперед )))
Ответить