Интересно что местные DIY инвесторы сейчас покупают

Форум посвящен инвестированию в ценные бумаги, недвижимость. Идеи, стратегии, управление рисками, и прочими быками с медведями....
Ответить
3ABXO3
Графоман

Re: Интересно что местные DIY инвесторы сейчас покупают

Сообщение 3ABXO3 »

Не знаю как другие, но лично мне таймить маркет - то еще удовольствие. Раз в полгода закупатца тем что надо, и в остальное время игнорировать рынки и нервные биржевые сводки - вот мой подход :)
S.G.
Маньяк

Сообщение S.G. »

Какие прогнозы у инвесторов?
По всем каналам винят Европу.
Russell 2000 в негативной территории YTD. Dow and S&P пока держатся YTD, но вряд ли не последуют за Russell.
aleks97
Маньяк

Сообщение aleks97 »

S.G. писал(а):Какие прогнозы у инвесторов?
Russell 2000 в негативной территории YTD. Dow and S&P пока держатся YTD, но вряд ли не последуют за Russell.
по индексам скорее вверх, чем вниз. есть варианты, но похоже, что эта коррекция подходит к концу. Рассела это может и не касаться... (так как есть вариант улететь вверх до середины 2015 года, а есть вариант с "праздником" всего на несколько месяцев)

Ну, нефть - скорее покупки, как на прошлой неделе озвучивал в другой ветке, золото - продажи, доллар продажи. как-то так с направлениями.
S.G.
Маньяк

Сообщение S.G. »

Bloomberg сообщает, что "Dow Average Erases Gains for the Year" и вышел в негативную зону -0.4%. Вроде бы он всё ещё +1.4% YTD?
S&P остановился сегодня в одном пункте от 200 days moving average.

Европа уже даже не отрицает рецессию. Я бы ожидал свободного падения на следующей неделе. Посмотрим на earnings.
Последний раз редактировалось S.G. 10 окт 2014, 14:31, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
S.G.
Маньяк

Сообщение S.G. »

aleks97 писал(а): Ну, нефть - скорее покупки, как на прошлой неделе озвучивал в другой ветке, золото - продажи, доллар продажи. как-то так с направлениями.
В том же направлении по нефти.
Золото / доллар работают в разные стороны. Отчего продажи на обе позиции?
TOLM
Маньяк

Сообщение TOLM »

aleks97 писал(а):
S.G. писал(а):Какие прогнозы у инвесторов?
по индексам скорее вверх, чем вниз. есть варианты, но похоже, что эта коррекция подходит к концу. Рассела это может и не касаться... (так как есть вариант улететь вверх до середины 2015 года, а есть вариант с "праздником" всего на несколько месяцев)

Ну, нефть - скорее покупки, как на прошлой неделе озвучивал в другой ветке, золото - продажи, доллар продажи. как-то так с направлениями.
Тоже думаю что подходит к концу. Но сегодня весело все падало )) Немного закупился парой тройкой итиэфов
S.G.
Маньяк

Сообщение S.G. »

TOLM писал(а):Тоже думаю что подходит к концу.
Возможно. FED обсуждает возможность увеличения QE, вместо завершения в этом месяце.
Одной этой новости будет достаточно для очередного ралли на сток-маркете. Других причин для оптимизма нет.
bedi
Маньяк

Сообщение bedi »

I get market watch from my portfolio manager every week; do not bother to read.
I do what I know to do the best- my business and do not try to be professional in investment.
But if someone is interested, here is what I got this week, enjoy:
European Economy Weighs On Investors’ Minds
The recent weakness in Germany, Europe’s largest economy has been a key contributor to investor’s nervousness. German industrial output fell in August by the most since the financial crisis. Further weakness may lead German Chancellor Angela Merkel to put aside her balanced budget approach and consider measures to stimulate growth similar to those implemented in the U.S. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) recently lowered its global growth projections, which has further spooked investors. It claims that there is a 30% chance of deflation or a prolonged phase of very low inflation in the European Union (EU) and a 38% chance the region falls into a recession. Although many have taken this headline to heart, it is worth noting that the IMF has cut 75% of its growth forecasts over the past three years. Some have suggested in the past that IMF declarations of weakness have been evidence of upcoming strength in the economy. The current sanctions on Russia and the consequences of low oil prices are of most concern. Germany is Russia’s largest European trading partner and persistent issues in Russia may strongly affect German exports, further weakening the German economy.
Commodity Prices Leading Resource Sectors Lower
Oil is nearing lows last seen nearly two years ago due to reduced demand forecasts and increased inventories. The strong greenback, which tends to be negatively correlated to commodity prices, has also pressured commodity prices from oil to gold. This has weighed heavily on the Canadian markets with the TSX’s cyclical sectors seeing the largest declines. Thus, while the TSX is only down 6% from its peak, the materials and energy sectors have each fallen about 20% from their summer peaks. Thus, investors with resource-heavy portfolios may be feeling more pain than the 6% TSX decline would otherwise cause. It is work noting, however, that the less-resource-oriented S&P 500 Index is only down approximately 2% from its peak.

End Of Quantitative Easing
October should mark the end of the third round of the U.S. Federal Reserve’s asset-purchase program, also known as quantitative easing (QE3). Given the weakness in stocks following the end of the first two rounds of QE, many fear a repeat performance. The end of QE3, however, is not necessarily a bad thing. The unconventional and often misunderstood policy that began during the financial crisis may have left some investors hesitant to enter into a market where monetary policy was so directly involved in shaping the trend rather than the strong underlying economic fundamentals. As this policy comes to an end it could urge these investors to come out of the woodwork and hold a larger percentage of their total portfolio in the equity markets which would inevitably push the stock market higher. It would be a clear signal to the market that the Fed is comfortable with the pace and underlying fundamentals of the U.S. economy and sees no need to continue the stimulus.

U.S. Remains A Source Of Strength
Although some of the recent U.S. economic data has been modest, the U.S. continues to be the economic frontrunner for the rest of the developed world. Recent employment figures surpassed expectations by a wide margin and the unemployment rate fell below 6% for the first time since mid-2008. Corporate balance sheets continue to remain relatively strong and for the past few decades U.S. growth has become less correlated to foreign growth than it had been in prior periods. With a weak European landscape and slower growth from China and Brazil, U.S. multinational firms will likely see declining revenue in their overseas businesses. The negative impact of lower revenue, however, may be partially offset by lower expenses due to the decline in energy prices and reduced prices on imports due to U.S. dollar strength.

As Germany continues to see signs of weakness, yields will likely head lower as investors seek the safe haven of the bond market. This will likely help keep U.S. yields low, which will keep mortgage rates low, helping to avoid any weakening of the ongoing housing market recovery. The lower yields, combined with increasing optimism about the domestic economy may also encourage U.S. firms to spend their excess cash and drive domestic capital expenditures. This could spark a virtuous cycle of improving economic growth.

Panicking Is Never The Best Course Of Action
The negative sentiment has reached elevated levels. This tends to be a positive signal from a contrarian perspective and brings to mind the classic quote from Warren Buffett: “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful”. Investors that are considering exiting the equity market now should consider this sage advice.
The recent instability is a result of uncertainty in the global economic picture, the normalization of volatility and investors being quick to pull the trigger to protect their gains. Our view is that global policy makers are willing and able to be supportive of economic growth through monetary and fiscal stimulus.
Should non-U.S. central banks and global governments take action to stem the economic soft patch, we could see a reversal in G10 currencies as they begin to appreciate versus the greenback. Oil prices would likely rally as oil, which is priced in U.S. dollars, becomes cheaper for non-U.S.-dollar-denominated countries. This could act as a catalyst for the oversold resource sectors. Moreover, with the kickoff of the earnings season, the market may get the clarity it so desperately requires to instill some confidence and re-establish its trend. With October historically marking a low in equity markets, we would encourage investors to be in favour of adding to equity positions rather than reducing. For those willing to stay the course and look past the negative headlines, volatility can have its advantages and reward sensible investors with favourable buying opportunities.
Let me know it this helped to someone :)
Nadin
Пользователь

Сообщение Nadin »

S.G. писал(а): Возможно. FED обсуждает возможность увеличения QE, вместо завершения в этом месяце.
Одной этой новости будет достаточно для очередного ралли на сток-маркете. Других причин для оптимизма нет.
ECB недавно объявил про выкупы на 1 трлн евро, а чиновники ихние выступали и клялися положить конец дефляции. Так что причин для роста достаточно, другое дело, что похоже, пассажиров многовато на поезд набилось, вытряхивают немилосердно.
Nadin
Пользователь

Сообщение Nadin »

aleks97 писал(а): Ну, нефть - скорее покупки, как на прошлой неделе озвучивал в другой ветке, золото - продажи, доллар продажи. как-то так с направлениями.
почем нефть схватили? :)
S.G.
Маньяк

Сообщение S.G. »

Nadin писал(а):ECB недавно объявил про выкупы на 1 трлн евро,
Выкуп junk bonds на 1 трлн. евро - очень трудно объяснить такое решение. Хотя, это в стиле государственных чиновников.
Nadin писал(а): а чиновники ихние выступали и клялися положить конец дефляции. Так что причин для роста достаточно, другое дело, что похоже, пассажиров многовато на поезд набилось, вытряхивают немилосердно.
То есть, если экониомика не работает, это означает, что необходимы новые regulations. Я бы Ayn Rand включил в обязательную школьную программу.
Причин для роста нет. Европа отказывается вновь включать печатный станок. Дефляция - я только приветствую. Почему нет?
S.G.
Маньяк

Сообщение S.G. »

bedi писал(а):I get market watch from my portfolio manager every week; do not bother to read.
The most important question - did you read it? What did it tell you about your investments?
I did bother to read it. There is nothing about your portfolio there.
Nadin
Пользователь

Сообщение Nadin »

S.G. писал(а): Причин для роста нет.
ну, их как бы и не было все последние 5 лет, однако ж маркет вырос больше чем в 3 раза.

Вопрос, когда ж он загибаться начет. Но, вроде, никогда не падает сразу же после нового хая. Или в этот раз все по-другому? :)
S.G.
Маньяк

Сообщение S.G. »

Nadin писал(а):ну, их как бы и не было все последние 5 лет, однако ж маркет вырос больше чем в 3 раза.
Вопрос, когда ж он загибаться начет. Но, вроде, никогда не падает сразу же после нового хая. Или в этот раз все по-другому? :)
Кто-ж знает? Ещё в Августе я зашортил выборочно NASDAQ. Посмотрим, во что это выльется.
bedi
Маньяк

Сообщение bedi »

S.G. писал(а):
bedi писал(а):I get market watch from my portfolio manager every week; do not bother to read.
The most important question - did you read it? What did it tell you about your investments?
I did bother to read it. There is nothing about your portfolio there.
As I said, I have portfolio manager who does all the things. I am not professional in this, I prefer that professional would do it for me, while I will spend my time on something I do way better :)
So, read or not- does not matter.
Yes, there is nothing here about my portfolio; I did not ask for help with my portfolio.
The only reason I posted it here is if this info would help to someone. That's it.
Ответить